Children of smokers 'risk adult disease'

admin

Administrator
Staff member
The study is of 70,900 non- smokers.

Yet, you are riding it off because your family and your cousins had it different?

"This latest study adds to the compelling case to take smoke outside to protect children from harm."

I was round smoking all my life. I'm fine. If we listen to everything we hear then we might as will live in a bubble as everything makes you ill according to the people that know best.

Just because you where does not mean others are, why risk a child’s health? It like saying I played Russian roulette and I was fine so it’s okay.

So was I and I’m fine, but research is more through now and more is known so why not listen?!

So because you’re fine, we should ignore all the research?

So you'd be happy to contract cancer tomorrow..because youve been "fine up til now"?...and you supervise kids?..really?

Here's some science for you I grew up around smokers developed asthma at 16 (so no growing out of it) developed into IGE Asthma as I got older now 40 got start of COPD. Guess what I never smoked myself just being around people who do and that's what bought it on.

Why would you wanna risk your child getting cancer? Just because you were fine, doesn't mean others will be.

You can get cancer from so many things I had friends that were healthy and still died of cancer no matter what you do you can get it. No I wouldn't want to get it and wish it on anyone but u can't keep blaming everything. What about all the radiation going around us through phones and technology. U lot are using it but it can calls cancer.

Children of smokers 'risk adult disease'.JPG

If you smoke around children you are not just effecting yourself though with your enjoyment . You are effecting them . Both in terms of there health being jepodised for your own enjoyment (The kids are not getting any joy out of your smoking ) then Also finicially you are spending 200 pound a month on this and could be using that money to do fun stuff with the kids so that they do enjoy their one life.

Read the article .. are you scientifically qualified ? I suspect not.

There's always one. You aren't definitely going to be ill, it raises the probability. Those who listen to scientists have a probability of living longer. Try understanding things before commenting.

I hope your day has been going well, if not, I hope it gets better You are an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things so keep up the hard work. I know you may feel unimportant or insecure at the moment but know that you are a beautiful human being inside and out and you are important !Just trying to be nice on the internet, sometimes we just need such a message !I hope this comment helped you a bit and if not, I‘m sorry Sincerely, Me. Follow and help us to spread positivity.

Can anyone afford to smoke now, we had to give up, and did it through vaping, and that saved us £100 per month 5+ years ago.

I hate the "adult disease", washing, cleaning, working.. doing things no one wants to do.

There are no health benefit in smoking so why smoke? Isn't it strange to indulge in something that will put your life at risk.

Oh I hate Adult Disease, no matter how hard you try not to grow up and find Neverland, it still happens. Poor children.