Canada surgeon operates on teddy bear for 8-year-old boy

admin

Administrator
Staff member
No anaesthetic.The man is a butcher with no experience of teddy bear surgery.Its shear luck the bear survived.

My German grandmother was a nurse in an Army hospital here in the US. When I was little, she would "operate" on my stuffed koala bear doll when it had a little rip or tear. She turned the dining room table into a surgical table and she was the doctor. I became the nurse who would hand her each surgical instrument as she asked for them: scissors, needle, thread, etc.

I am a home health nurse and I once fixed a client's teddy bear while he slept. When he woke up in the morning his bear was all better and he was so happy. So worth the smiles.

I think it's adorable. Children need to be at ease about having surgery. When you're small, a bear is your best friend.

My children's Ent surgeon used the auroscope to look into the toys ear...a stuffed toy...he said it was full of fluff!! Lovely....Mr Roger Gray!

Bearly alive.

Our kids’ ophthalmologist once Gave my daughter’s bunny a complete eye checkup and made him a makeshift diaper... that made her day ...it is these humane touches that count!

Not all heroes wear capes... some go to medical school and are still compassionate enough to stitch up a beloved teddy bear.

My daughter had surgery for a broken arm when she was about 7 and the surgeon also "fixed" her much loved soft toy lamb with stitches and bandages.

Complete waste of taxpayers money. Surely his time and energy could have been put to use saving a real human.

My obese wife recently lost a gangrenous leg while waiting on an operation. If I was to find out that an available surgeon was playing with Transformers or giving Thomas The Tank Engine a nose job, I'd be VERY VERY angry.

I had my tonsils out age 5 and the anaesthetist made sure my teddy got some anaesthetic first so I could see it wasn’t scary!

No wonder the health services is going to 5h1t.

Canada surgeon operates on teddy bear for 8-year-old boy.JPG

Thank god for this. Wasn’t like enough money was wasted. Time to scrap the NHS.

No picnic for that
today then!

Now that's good medicine, treated the whole patient( both of them). Great Dr, Great human.

What a caring professional,priceless.