Calling Vietnamese online community to join hands to bring diamond buttons and rubies to Vietnam.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Calling Vietnamese online community to join hands to bring diamond buttons and rubies to Vietnam.

10,000 000 million sub are approaching.

Khac Cong hello everyone. I am the one who comes from the curved channel. I'm in the main content here.

First, what are the recommended buttons for silver, gold, gold, ruby?
It is a reward when each channel achieves a milestone of subscrice / sub or Vietnam called channel subscriber.

To match the five great powers. Many countries have youtube channels of ten million sub or more.

Khac cong also dreams that Vietnam will have a youtube channel of tens of millions of sub like pewdiepie as well as series. If the channel is of a different type, then what is more amazing. Haha but does anyone charge a dream? 100 million sub is hard but 10 million sub-groups believe that it will come true soon because there are several channels about to reach that milestone.

The battle of plowing and viewing in Vietnam is much more, but today it is very difficult to call for a sub plow in Vietnam. Similar to the increased battle sub of pewdiepie vs t series but at a lower scale.

Can you plow the view for idol / idols, why can't you sub-work for an idol or a Vietnamese channel?

Looking forward to calling as well as calling and trusting your audience watching youtube all over Vietnam will and please support the Vietnamese youtube platform by increasing sub for a certain channel / channel youtube even a few channels to channels. For that to come true soon, it will be the first youtube channel in Vietnam to get 10 million sub or even more than that of 50 million sub. 100 million sub is too far away from the Vietnamese population as well as the influence of Vietnamese entertainment. To get the first diamond button for Vietnam is 10 million sub, it is about to come soon and probably less time. The first ruby button for Vietnam with 50 million sub is a bit far away. What is the button of 100 million sub is khac cong also do not know femaleA hì youtube has not given a gift to anyone who is 100 million sub, which is also far too far away for Vietnam.

But if it is for me, then the better, the better, you guys, thanks. Many sub is also the dream and ambition of others.

But I don't know how and how my YouTube channel is attractive and content. Just an unbelievable story reader and a blatant video as well as a funny reader
never achieve that. Somewhat rude but it is true and accepted.
But it is also fun because I am a happy person for life who is useful for someone as well as for society.

Everyone, please sub-go do not be indifferent.
The last thing I want to say is:
As a content creator, I hope that youtube will care about Vietnam's potential market as well as pay more attention to the Vietnamese content creators making YouTube.