Boris Johnson facing party probe over burqa comments

admin

Administrator
Staff member
If it was an ordinary layman,I 'm sure you would not make such a big thing about this.Watchdogs also make mistakes.

So entire Labour Party can deny the holocaust , and that's perfectly fine, but Johnson can't say burkas look like mailboxes? That seems fair...

I was so offended by Boris Johnson's ignorant comments about the Burka, I decided to write him a strongly worded letter

But when I tried to post it, the letterbox screamed at me.

The Conservative Party will investigate whether Boris Johnson broke party rules with his comments about women who wear burkas.

I’m a fan of him and he should be allowed to say whatever he wants plus what he said was true!

But they do look like bank robbers.
I can't walk into a garage or a bank with a mask on or a crash helmet.
Well done Boris for say what most rational people are thinking and well done for nor backing down. Tbis is free speech.

But it highlights the issue and fear that people have when you can't see their face. I don't think it is acceptable.

Boris Johnson facing party probe over burqa comments.JPG

I come into contact with glaring eyes staring at me through letterboxes. I don't know what they are thinking, the eyes don't look happy. I don't know if it's a woman or a man with a knife! I feel a stranger in my own lovely country, what has it come to?

Someone who looks at me without a burka...I don't know what they are thinking either.

I think we should all wear balaclavas or crash helmets and refuse to take them off for security until the burka is banned.

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

I think that sometimes Mr Johnson is a little indiscreet with his comments but sadly he is usually telling the truth. It is his opinion and he is entitled to it. It is true that burka wearers look like letter boxes or bank robbers. I personally feel a little threatened when being followed or crossing paths with someone in a burka as I cannot judge their intentions or even tell if they are a man or a woman. I would be happier if they wore their concealing outfits but with their faces bare (like our nuns) or if they have to a very fine voile or net face covering. Mr Johnson may not be the most dapper of men but he is highly intelligent and that intelligence is very important to our country's future.

People don't have a problem with religious clothing, nobody complains about men in turbans, in England we do not hide our identity. This is the main issue here.

Am I being a bit thick here, how do people wearing a burka get passport photo's ? When I had my driving licence renewed, I had to take my glasses off, I cannot drive without them!

Not so long ago they had a problem with hoodies because they couldn’t see their faces what is the difference please tell me.