Belfast airport turns away wheelchair user due to repair kit

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn’t fly on a plane that could be dismantled with just that.

Dismantling a plane with that while sitting in a wheelchair. If I was him, i could ask a fellow passenger to blindfold me just for the fun of it.

With one hand tied behind his back.

You need at least one flat head screwdriver to do that.

Security staff claimed the spanners in his repair kit could be used to "dismantle the plane".

If your plane is vulnerable to being dismantled from inside with a wheelchair repair kit, as claimed by staff, I'd humbly suggest that the wheelchair repair kit is not the problem.

Fly this plane to North Korea or the drinks trolley gets it!

I think as well that if someone paralyzed from the chest down can start to dismantle your plane with a wheelchair repair kit before your security team is alert and reacting to the situation, again the wheelchair repair kit is not the problem.

how do you prove they are disabled? Do they really need the kit in the plane? Check it into the hold, job done.

I suppose that I would prove I'm disabled by taking both my artificial legs off and chucking them on the floor. Would that do for you?

Belfast airport turns away wheelchair user due to repair kit.JPG

Someone commented that they had had their tweezers confiscated and my imagination ran riot
“ land this bloody plane RIGHT NOW , or I shall pluck your eyebrows” .

All you experts saying you couldn't dismantle a plane with two spanners....did you never watch the A-Team? Eh? Well?

In the famous 1963 Twilight Zone episode Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, a nervous flyer looks out of his window to see a gremlin dismantling his plane!

In 2018, it's a disabled guy in a wheelchair!

Disgusting treatment of a disabled passenger. The cabin crew could easily have stored the spanners in a safe place.

Judging by the size of the wrenches, if they were worried about dismantling the plane I’d have to say that there are some remarkably small nuts involved.

Can someone please explain to me how to boil water? I'm hungry and and have a box of spaghetti but no instructions.