Austria has rejected a gay asylum seeker for being too ‘girlish’

admin

Administrator
Staff member
wish MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST give us TRUE LIFE RULE and lead LOVE us all amen!

you forgot to add "in your opinion" because i sure as hell don't believe a god will judge me or my actions. Maybe mother nature, who is proving her disappointment with how we are treating the planet we a blessed to live on will decide all our fates.

if it is a joke it will be easy ,but sorry is is TRUTH and wish MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST bless you and met you let you understand amen!

are you on drugs?who met me? No one your born bred die that’s it’s no magic man no sky fairy’s nothing but the cold empty darkness.

I think you need to lock yourself up let us normal atheist have peace booze women drugs all the fun things.

It's okay to have faith just keep it to yourself.

well if God is in touch with you can you ask him to teach you about punctuation and grammar next time you see him.

The 27-year-old says he is gay, but officials reportedly said his behaviour was "unbelievable".

The aslyum system all over Europe is broken and not fit for purpose.

There are few genuine asylum seekers in there anymore. People are waking up to this, and I think countries like Austria are right.

I wouldn't be surpised if it was in the high 90+ percent of "asylum seekers" who are in fact illegal economic migrants.

As usual the lefties will call people rasict and xenophobic for calling this out.

However people are not listening to the lefts nonsense anymore.

An economic migrant lying to gain asylum status. Say it ain't so.

Austria has rejected a gay asylum seeker for being too ‘girlish’.JPG

So is he coming to Austria because the British bombed Iraq or because he is gay?

That white guilt must be a terrible weight on you.

Uncontrolled immigration is an obsession with you on the left.

How has diversity worked out for Britain, Germany, France,Holland,Italy,Belgium, Austria and Sweden?

Stereotyping is not a legal way of handling an asylum seekers application. The other case mentioned, was that an Afghani, didn’t dress like a gay person! So how are gay people meant to dress in Austria?

Economic benefits.. its true hard life .. but all wants go to austria because of money stuff.. hays...but the goverment now is tight.. which is good.....

Many are Pretending to be who doesnot know how to act. I pitty human rights they dont know how a human being can just be anything. Greener Pastures.

I identifie as a orange,who was born mixed grilled & this offends me!!!

I guess he wasn’t the only gay in the village....