Attend #PGI2018 in Berlin on July 25 - 29 and get an exclusive item each day of the event.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
How about you fix the fucking game. No one gives a shit about the invitational. You are going to learn the hard way like EA about microtransactioning your customers to death. $10 for some shitty pass with “expiring” content, broken missions, and the fact that 9/10 crates I have to buy keys for? This game will absolutely be dead to me when Battle Field V comes out.
Here’s some news you may not have heard: you don’t need these skins to be a good player. And no one in their right mind is going to go to Berlin to get these skins. You can fuck right off if you think that’s the case.

I love PUBG, but I honestly hope the next wave of Battle Royale games from other developers wipes you off the map for the bullshit you put the players through.

COD Blackout,
BFV Royale,
Mavericks: Proving Grounds,
And whatever else comes next.

I hope PUBG dies a painfully slow death and fades away into the nothingness of the internet. I hope the game ends up like one of those $1 steam games that nobody plays.

I play maybe 2-5 games a night.
More on the weekend.
I’m top 300 in NA Solo.

And yes, I still want PUBG to disappear.

f I want to see “good” players I’ll just spectate xaingxing after he hip fires me from 800m...
You want me to travel to berlin to get special skins?
Hand the xbox and pc game over to the mobile studio developing the mobile game. They are clearly more focused on having their game running properly rather than pushing the hell out of skins.

The mobile game is FREE and they can still use what little resources they have from in game skin purchases to make a better running product than the pc and xbox devs
PUBG was great before they started suing other developers and focusing more on skins than the game itself.

Im very keen for Battlefield V battle royale mode. Rip pubg, your greedy developers killed you.
I don't even want to see them compete on twitch. Fix the game first
If Shroud isn't there... the best isn't there
You're telling me you have a version of the game that will run for a whole round without crashing?

Will you be releasing this on Xbox or pc?
Also, is there a version of the game where buildings aren't invisible and vehicles don't crash into the floor?

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds News
playerunknown's battlegrounds news
playerunknown's battlegrounds news update
player unknown battlegrounds news
player unknown battlegrounds news update
player unknown battlegrounds console news
player unknown battlegrounds xbox news
player unknown battlegrounds latest news
playerunknown's battlegrounds xbox news
playerunknown's battlegrounds ps4 news
steam player unknown battlegrounds news
player unknown battlegrounds steam news