Apple hits $1 trillion market value

admin

Administrator
Staff member
But still Samsung is better than IPHONE.

Best joke ever!

After reading Jobs biography, out of principle. I won't buy any apple product.Left a bad taste in my mouth.

I’m picturing you walking around parking lots insulting people who didn’t buy the same make and model as the car you drive.

Yes Android devices are made for adults.

That's $1,000,000,000,000 USD.

Apple hits $1 trillion market value.JPG

That's the perks of tax evasion for you.

Peter Schiestel android from huawei. Before huawei I used microsoft/nokia and before than htc. I have never owned or ever intend to own any product made by apple. Now am I free to tell the truth about what a terrible company they are or is there some other reason I can't? And for the record the majority don't use apple devices, go look up any market share stats you like.

Of course you make money when you sell an overpriced, overhyped product and convince everyone they have to the latest iphone to be cool and trendy.

My iPhone 3, 4 and 5 still work perfect my 6 plus and 7 plus work fine too... as long as you look after them they will last for years.

Whether one “likes” the company or not, they have fueled amazing advancements in technology. I think Apple is one mega company that will be around for a while.

Hits $1 trillion mark. Phones still behind in technology.

It's just the current fashion much like Costa Coffee and Nandos - all substandard stuff you can buy at the shopping centre just with the greedy hefty price tag. Apple is nothing different just substandard outdated software/products. Also I don't recall Android slowing down devices deliberately to gain more cash so fool on you for buying Apple products.

In the English we used to call that number a billion, because logic. But then it sounds more impressive to refer to a thousand million as a billion doesn’t it!

It's about as much as their next phone will cost.

Does that mean they can upgrade their suicide nets?