Angela Merkel condemns 'vigilantes' after Chemnitz murder

admin

Administrator
Staff member
"It's unclear what triggered the fight" I read another report saying the Iranian and Syrian guys were sexually assaulting a woman and two German guys intervened to save her, one of the German guys was stabbed many times and killed. Don't report half the story! Why do you think so many people were out protesting.

Because they're bbc scum.

The *police* have denied that there was any sexual assault.

Trying to minimize the problem by identifying a group as “Far Right”. That’s just denial of the bigger problem. Immigration . Wake up Europe before it’s too late. It may already be too late !

Hows it racist you sniveling little shitkicker?

Hows that?? Are you another of California’s sniveling shitkickers?

God bless those patriots..

If the State doesn't protect the people at some point they will take matters into their own hands. Yes some on opposing sides of politics will try to benifit/gain power on the back of unrest however people from all walks of life are tired of being victims or seen as easy targets. Get tough.

Wow this news items really brought out the racists in the comments section. Edited for the hard of thinking who couldn't comprehend that's what my original remark was about.

This sounds like the Nazis in the 30's. Then it was gangs of vilgantes going after Jews who were murdering Germans, sexually predating Germans. The good people of Germany need to stand up and tell these thugs enough is enough. Criminality is not determined by ethnicity.

How does merkel get back in time after time. Is the German public made up of globalist liberals?

This ultra liberal attitude is breading a more right of centre attitude but they will and not accept it.

She might not agree but if people think that there Government hasn't their best interest at heart, are ineffective in sorting problems they created and have lost confidence this will be the natural outcome wrong or right....Are our Governments that clueless??

What did she expect to happen !!!

hiding the facts about the problems ,rapes of women and children stabings are just the start , if this is not addressed with out goverment lies and the idiot left this will become civil war and the police and goverment will lose.

Angela Merkel condemns 'vigilantes' after Chemnitz murder.JPG

I visit Germany ( cologne) often, before the million migrants arrived, it was a happy mixed city that I visit where I felt 100% safe, now when I go it’s still a lovely place to be however I don’t feel as safe as did before a million undocumented people were allowed in.
There are gangs of drunken migrants just hanging around the streets accosting locals.
Germany did a great thing taking people in but they should off vetted who they were.

Violence is to be condemned, whoever perpetrates it. 'Ordinary people'? Just who are they? Are we not all human beings?

An interesting perspective would be if it turned out that this poor man was murdered because he was gay- this would push both the left and right into a quandary (PS I’m not a troll ) !!

The EU has started to fall apart actually. Brexit is happening, what comes next? Merkel has helped this to happen. Also it can be said that due to Merkel's wellcome policy certain Eastern European leaders are making use of it and are strengthening their power. These leaders are bombs to the EU.

Nobody else concerned that this is happening in Germany?

Men between ages 18-32 just being violent again.... nothing new here.

Angela, please take care of so-called „refugees“ and take them under your own roof. Don’t tell other countries what to do, baybe. You are not Adolf.

The correct term is Nazi terrorists!

So are by gpkng to clamp down on left wing vigilantes too?

Europe will soon be faced with an awful choice.
Either they continue to allow the mainstream parties to pry open their borders until Europeans are a minority jostling for influence alongside Syrians, Afghans and Nigerians in was once their homelands...or they elect some vicious right-wing regime that slams the borders shut, with all the nastiness that will entail.

This was always going happen. Many ordinary German citizens, raised legitimate concerns about Merkel's open door refugee policy and were ignored.

poor Germany.
cant get how such SCHMART PEEPS COULD LET DIS THANG GROW.

Here in the states if someone tries to attack me, my family or friends with a knife they are getting a double tap to center mass.